102 S Main Street
P.O. Box 205 Woodville, WI 54028
Municipal Court Judge: Adam Dodge
Municipal Court Clerk: Jodi Trunkel
Established in May of 2000, the Woodville Municipal Court has jurisdiction over traffic and village ordinance violations. Court is held on the third Thursday of the month beginning at 6:30 PM unless otherwise noted*
- January 20, 2022
- February 17, 2022
- March 24, 2022*
- April 21, 2022
- May 19, 2022
- June 16, 2022
- July 21, 2022
- August 18, 2022
- September 15, 2022
- October 20, 2022
- November 17, 2022
- December 15, 2022
- Initial Court Appearance: If your citation does NOT indicate “Must Appear”, you have the following options:
- If you do not wish to contest the matter, you may pay your forfeiture. Please enclose a copy of your citation. The Court will enter a plea of no contest with a finding of guilty – no appearance is necessary.
- You may enter your plea in Court on the date indicated on your citation. Juveniles (16 and under with a non-traffic offense) must be accompanied by a parent and will be seen by the judge in closed chambers.
- You may enter a not guilty plea prior to your Court date by either mailing or faxing. If a not guilty plea is entered the matter will be scheduled for a pretrial conference with the City Prosecutor
If you enter a plea of not guilty before the Judge on your Court date, the matter will be scheduled for a pretrial conference with the City Prosecutor. However, if time allows, you may be seen by the City Prosecutor during the same Court session. There are three options in which to plea:
- Guilty: Admitting guilt to the violation
- No contest: A statement indicating you do not wish to contest the charge. The Judge must find you guilty upon a no contest plea, but the plea cannot be used as evidence against you in a civil suit for damages
- Not Guilty: Indicates you would like to contest the citation. If a not guilty plea is entered, the matter will be scheduled for a pretrial conference with the City Prosecutor
Default Judgment: Failure to appear in Court, pay your forfeiture, or enter a not-guilty plea prior to your initial Court date, will result in a default judgment entered against you with a plea of no contest, a finding of guilt and penalties imposed.
Woodville Municipal Court PO Box 205 Woodville, WI 54028
At address above during normal business hours
After hours payments can be made in the drop box in front of the building
Please have the citation available when making a payment. The following basic information is needed when completing a payment online or by telephone
- Pay Location Code: 2217
- Name of individual who received the citation
- Date of birth of individual who received the citation
- Citation number
- Amount owed
- A valid MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express card.
After you enter the Pay Location Code, you will be guided through a series of questions. Note: AllPaid is an independent company that charges a fee for its services. The court receives no part of that fee.
Penalties for Non-Payment of Forfeiture Failure to pay your fine could result in the following:
- suspension of your driving privileges for one year
- issuance of a warrant
- initiating a tax intercept of your tax refund
- referral to a collection agency
Court Protocol: While proceedings may at times be somewhat informal, respect and proper decorum will be expected at all times. While waiting for your case to be called, you are to remain quiet and avoid behavior which might be disruptive.